Main Image

Main Image
BACK TO THE START

Trevor and I have just purchased our own little piece of the Coromandel.  It's a one acre block of land nestled in a rural setting but only 1km to the beach in one direction and 3km to the town in another.  It's perfect for us!  

Before we came to Whitianga for our 12 month adventure, I purchased a card that reads "sometimes right back where you started from, is where you belong."  After 20 years in Wellington, I am happy to be right back where I started from.  And especially happy to have my best friend at my side.  I am so looking forward to this next phase of our journey together, establishing a home from scratch, doing all the planning and dreaming and then making it happen.  What a privilege it is to be able to create!  


Our homes together have always been a place where others can come and spend time, relax and feel loved and welcome. The plan for this home is that it will be even more so. My dream has always been to have some kind of a retreat centre where people can come apart from their busy worlds and be refreshed.  With this property we will have a unique space for that to happen.  My mind is racing with ideas for the garden . . . native plantings, pathways that lead to unexpected pleasures, seats tucked away for enjoying the quiet, vege and herb gardens, homes for the birdlife, a few sculptures here and there . . . watch this space for updates, and an invitation to come and relax with us!